Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

{{ ImportShark }} 2.0L Intake Coming Soon...

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #41
I call dibs on one! Great to hear Mike!
My local 2.0 test fit buddy's gonna get that one since he donated his time to help get this off the ground. ;)
I'll be happy to do what I can for forum members though! Definitely an intro buy for you all on the horizon. I just need to get this in final production so we know WHEN!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Any updates on this intake? May just wait until the Injen intake comes out now.

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #43
Any updates on this intake? May just wait until the Injen intake comes out now.
Final test fit is this weekend. ETA for inventory likely 2-3 weeks but as soon as the test fit checks out I will start taking pre-orders. The cost on this will be drastically lower than Injen btw, though they use the same exact quality of filters. Injen is not even remotely close to having an ETA on theirs btw.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0
I just pre-ordered the NGM intake Mike@ImportShark. I can't wait to swap out the stock unit with this one. Shipment says July-August, so I'll post some pics once it comes in.

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #45
I just pre-ordered the NGM intake Mike@ImportShark. I can't wait to swap out the stock unit with this one. Shipment says July-August, so I'll post some pics once it comes in.
Thanks! As soon as I have a few spare minutes (maybe Friday?) I'm going to compile the vids we took when doing the final pre-production test fit. ETA should be about 4-6 weeks for the full inventory but I will post updates as we progress.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Are these in stock yet?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Stinger
I see you have (2) different intakes for the 2.0, are they available yet or is there an estimated time?

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #50
I see you have (2) different intakes for the 2.0, are they available yet or is there an estimated time?
Airrynx is currently available
NGM was just opened up for pre-order

Reactions
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Stinger
I think the NGM's price is far too attractive to pass up, i'll pre-order and save the 300$

Thanks

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #52
I think the NGM's price is far too attractive to pass up, i'll pre-order and save the 300$

Thanks
Haha I'd do the same if I had a 2.0.
Then again I've got the NGM intake on my 3.3... ;)