Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Spreek Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
I would appreciate that very much! I am very interested in these parts. My zip is 84097... Thanks!

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Whats price look like for a whole kit? Thanks

Nydito

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Did anybody order the front lip and side skirt? I?m interested

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States

Nydito

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thanks man but wanted to see if another vendor has one at a different price.

Nydito

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Ok how many people you need if posible to do a group buy?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Ok how many people you need if posible to do a group buy?
Unfortunately Adro's pricing is ridiculously high and production is extremely slow, so a Group Buy won't be possible with these parts. All things considered the pricing we have on the website is still very good.

JJay03

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
I do not plan to add any additional spoilers to mine. From hearing the engineers talk about it, the little lip spoiler on the rear was designed to provide a balanced amount of down force at higher speeds and is totally functional. I don't run mine much over 100mph but changing the rear spoiler is more eye candy than function and could result in instability on a well-tuned chassis. If you're a street racer, do what you like because it won't matter much. It could add drag at highway speeds and affect fuel mileage if that matters.
I dont see it causing any issues being a small lip spoiler. Its just attached with double sided tape so how much down force could it actually produce before flying off? If it was a large wing like the one that comes on the new ZR1 then yeah I could see the concern. Nice list of cars btw.

350zrb

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Do you have rear CF trunk spoiler? I don't see it on your website.
There never was a spoiler unfortunately. Adro made a couple prototypes but it didn't go into production. They've been telling us for months that they're still in R&D phase. This doesn't look likely that it will happen anytime soon unfortunately. I'm working on carbon spoilers with other companies though.

EMAW817

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
There never was a spoiler unfortunately. Adro made a couple prototypes but it didn't go into production. They've been telling us for months that they're still in R&D phase. This doesn't look likely that it will happen anytime soon unfortunately. I'm working on carbon spoilers with other companies though.
That dude with Keen Design Stinger keeps advertising as if its available soon *shrug*

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Ok new news from Adro....
The redesign of their rear spoiler is expected to be available in "a few weeks". We'll be getting these as soon as humanly possible.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Would you guys pay 600 for this spoiler or is that asking too much? they told me thats their estimate

Nydito

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
No specially after all that wait.