Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Greddy Blow Off Valve for the Kia Stinger

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Hyundai tiburon 2.0L 2006
Hey does the package with flange adaptors and BOV come with both BOV or just one?
I think it's logical that whole kit comes with two BOV. If flanges are made for two valves then there has to be two valves to. Added this info so there are no miss understandings.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT Limited
I'm wondering because my dealership wants was offering to install a twin Bov on my GT so that I wouldn't have to worry about warranty, they quoted me $1000 for the HKS and flanges. Trying to see if they'll let me order it from you guys rather than wherever they're buying it from.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Hyundai tiburon 2.0L 2006
Avoid dealership for such things as they charge way to much and you will get the same thing and flanges for BOV are made in korea (aftermarket) anyway and they can't get them.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
I'm wondering because my dealership wants was offering to install a twin Bov on my GT so that I wouldn't have to worry about warranty, they quoted me $1000 for the HKS and flanges. Trying to see if they'll let me order it from you guys rather than wherever they're buying it from.
The service person offered you this, or was it the actual service tech.?