Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Fiesta Build

Reactions
Country
United States
Would love to see more updates too.[rockon]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
very nice!!! The sounds is very interesting!!!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
We need update!!!

OP
K
Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
dealer
Thread Starter #64
sorry for the MIA but have been crazy busy with building the new KIA store and purchasing another dealership. The Stinger has turned into a Monster now... since the inter-cooler we have added all the charge pipes with full custom BOV setup, a full down pipe from turbo back with a high flow cat for noise and emissions, and had it Tuned so no more piggy back set up. here are pictures for you to drool over. I haven't had time to dyno or drag the car but before these adds it made 396hp and 500 TQ. I think were close to 475HP now but wont know until we get it on the dyno.

Attachments

OP
K
Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
dealer
Thread Starter #65
i should note as well that it has no codes or lights and on my recent 600 mile trip i got 24.5 MPG

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
sorry for the MIA but have been crazy busy with building the new KIA store and purchasing another dealership. The Stinger has turned into a Monster now... since the inter-cooler we have added all the charge pipes with full custom BOV setup, a full down pipe from turbo back with a high flow cat for noise and emissions, and had it Tuned so no more piggy back set up. here are pictures for you to drool over. I haven't had time to dyno or drag the car but before these adds it made 396hp and 500 TQ. I think were close to 475HP now but wont know until we get it on the dyno.
Wow would love to see dyno numbers once you get it done. Who is doing the tune for your Stinger?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Great progress. Who made the charge pipes? Also some of the photos show too small. Can you reupload them?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thanks for the update! Hmmm went from the chip to a tune...hmmm. [8D]

Johnny B

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
When will the high flow cat down pipe be available?