Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Exhaust by Caberu

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Thanks to Simon Vivoda from [MENTION=420]TuscaniCustoms[/MENTION] for sharing info on the new system.
[video=youtube;daJTG-eaujw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daJTG-eaujw[/video]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Hyundai tiburon 2.0L 2006
Thanks for posting Mike :)

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
[MENTION=420]TuscaniCustoms[/MENTION] whats the diameter on the piping?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
I don't know, there is no tech specs from manufacturer. Koreans rarely add any technical info for performance parts, usually there is just nothing. Then I ask and get no answer.

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
What's the price on these?

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Sound pretty good, what?s the difference between the two designs?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
What two designs? There is just one design and with valve closed or opened, that's it.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Difference is what you see on the picture, left one has pipes welded together in front as the right one doesn't and are held together with that short type of pipe, like H type connection which is suppose to have some kind of sound or performance effect but realistically I don't think there is any noticeable difference. Also hard to tell from picture if that weld just holds pipes together or is there an opening between them so gasses could go from one pipe to another like with the right option.
There is no option to choose what mid pipes you want and another picture shows different shape so it's hard to tell what do you really get. I don't understand why koreans post different pictures of same exhaust as it just confuses people and you don't really know what you are getting until you open the box. Performance or sound wise it doesn't matter much but it's still confusing.

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Difference is what you see on the picture, left one has pipes welded together in front as the right one doesn't and are held together with that short type of pipe, like H type connection which is suppose to have some kind of sound or performance effect but realistically I don't think there is any noticeable difference. Also hard to tell from picture if that weld just holds pipes together or is there an opening between them so gasses could go from one pipe to another like with the right option.
There is no option to choose what mid pipes you want and another picture shows different shape so it's hard to tell what do you really get. I don't understand why koreans post different pictures of same exhaust as it just confuses people and you don't really know what you are getting until you open the box. Performance or sound wise it doesn't matter much but it's still confusing.
That's odd they would do that.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Koreans many times post conflicting info or pictures, info is missing or incomplete, what you see and read doesn't match, they make mistakes. For us westerners it's hard to understand their mentality and thinking. They are simply sloppy.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
IMHO, that is the best exhaust note I've heard to date from the Stinger! Love that set up!

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
[MENTION=420]TuscaniCustoms[/MENTION] whats the diameter on the piping?
They said there are two options--2.5" and 3".

Sound pretty good, what?s the difference between the two designs?
This company is offering two different mid-pipes--one is called "basic" which is 2.5" piping and the second they refer to as "racing", which is 3". The racing style setup has the H in the middle.

What's the price on these?
There's different pricing for each of their systems. Our Korean office is currently negotiating with them, so I'll have numbers soon enough.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
That's the thing, they post pictures of two types, actually three of mid pipes but don't add options, prices or information about this. Sometimes they do it later, sometimes they don't and they ask what type you want when you want to order it unaware there is more than one option.