Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Leasee's BE WARE - KMF CASH ON LEASES ARE NOT WHAT THEY APPEAR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Hey [MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION]... I was able to get clarity from KMF. I corrected my original post too. Take a look. My original assumption was right and the dealer was feeding (and continues to feed me) bad information. Their finance manager is just wrong.
Hey bud, I'm sorry about what you've been dealing with but the reality is that many people speak before they know. LOL

I knew that was the case because I've done it on my personal cars. It really can be a steal of a deal sometimes!

OP
mjsteelega
Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
Thread Starter #42
So true and I completely agree as I have bought out leases several times before with both BMWFS and Honda FS. This dealer continues to give me bad information. I've got Kia Consumer Affairs on them now!

Silver lining, I have discovered just how good Kia Consumer Affairs AND Kia Motor Financing are. Their service has been exceptional!

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
So true and I completely agree as I have bought out leases several times before with both BMWFS and Honda FS. This dealer continues to give me bad information. I've got Kia Consumer Affairs on them now!

Silver lining, I have discovered just how good Kia Consumer Affairs AND Kia Motor Financing are. Their service has been exceptional!
So, in my experience with Kia over almost 17 years, I've come to learn that Kia will very frequently far exceed your expectations!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
[MENTION=238]mjsteelega[/MENTION] Glad to hear that KIA financial is taking matters to their hands . Lots of great info here for those that are not familiar with how are the lease charges calculated.