Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Factory Alignment Specs for GT and 2.0T (both RWD and AWD)?

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Kia Optima SX, 1972 911 Targa
Tried calling my local Kia service department for factory alignment specs and tolerance ranges for GT and 2.0T (both RWD and AWD for both models). They didn't have them. Does anyone have these or can you get them from Kia North America? I might consider going with a little more aggressive alignment to dial out some of the oversteer setup in my AWD 2.0T model.

TIA,

Scott

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Interested in this topic because I always run my cars at a lot of negative camber. The symptoms from having done so - darting, pulling the steering wheel to follow cracks/humps in the pavement - are not present at all. That makes me believe that the car can easily handle more negative camber. That should take any numbness in turn-in (which I've not yet felt in the dead cold/snow of winter) and sharpen things up rather quickly.

OEM specs would be really good to know ASAP!