Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Hello from OKC

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
Hey guys,
been following the Stinger and I am very excited to see where it goes over the next year. I don't ever buy first year models due to all the issues that will arise. I have been reading and can't seem to find a solid answer in regards to remote start. I have seen youtube videos saying they offer remote start and then I was at the dealer today just being nosy and was told remote start is not a feature....

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Hey guys,
been following the Stinger and I am very excited to see where it goes over the next year. I don't ever buy first year models due to all the issues that will arise. I have been reading and can't seem to find a solid answer in regards to remote start. I have seen youtube videos saying they offer remote start and then I was at the dealer today just being nosy and was told remote start is not a feature....
Welcome, remote start is a dealer installed option for $500.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome to the community [MENTION=362]Helipilot2[/MENTION]

OP
H
Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
Welcome, remote start is a dealer installed option for $500.
Thanks for clearing that up. Hope to see the '19s get features added such as 360 camera and rear heated seats. Should have been on the '18s. Basically going to wait until the '20s are about to hit the lots and try to get a good deal. Get another year and a half out of the wife's car before trading in.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome aboard.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
Howdy [MENTION=362]Helipilot2[/MENTION], I'm also from OKC.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Kia Optima SXL
Bam! I?m a 3rd human also from OKC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk