Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger badging

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
Hey folks, I've noticed that the US Stingers don't have the dimple that every other Kia has for the "KIA" badge. Has anyone taken theirs off? I'm curious to know if it's a smooth surface underneath with only the holes for mounting a badge. Thanks!

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hey folks, I've noticed that the US Stingers don't have the dimple that every other Kia has for the "KIA" badge. Has anyone taken theirs off? I'm curious to know if it's a smooth surface underneath with only the holes for mounting a badge. Thanks!
Yes there are holes in the front and rear badges.

OP
S
Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Good deal, I'm looking to get the "E" badging put on mine but didn't want to take the plunge without knowing. Thanks!

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Kia Optima SXL
Yes there are holes in the front and rear badges.
Would the large Korean ?Stinger? badge cover these holes in the trunk area? I?m hoping to install that badge on the rear and replace the Stinger ?E? badge on the front bumper. More like the Korean look of the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Would the large Korean ?Stinger? badge cover these holes in the trunk area? I?m hoping to install that badge on the rear and replace the Stinger ?E? badge on the front bumper. More like the Korean look of the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly not even the STINGER badge will fit correctly on the US models.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6