Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Received a KIA Stinger Survey

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Just received an email yesterday from KIA for a survey regarding the Stinger. If you guys are interested in getting more information as well as doing the survey, fill out this form and they'll send you a link. http://www.kia.com/us/en/forms/updatesrequest/stinger/2018

===================
The interesting thing is towards the end of the survey there are a few questions on which sites you visit the most to get your Kia Stinger information. I put down this site (KiaStinger.org) in case Kia plans on having reps visit the community.

Last edited:

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Just completed the survey and put down kiastinger.org as the main site as well. Hope it helps the forum.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
That was a long survey, I checked my main reasons for buying the Stinger is for the AWD and horsepower lol.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Received the email survey too, would be awesome if representatives from Kia interact with us.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Here's a copy of the Kia Survey, please give Kia your thoughts by registering the site I posted on the first post.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
I never received a survey from Kia, but I got one today from Strategic Vision. Did anyone else receive the second one?

I'm sure it was just hypothetical but the survey hinted at the MSRP for both models, which were referred to as 2.0 Lux and GT1, GT2, and GT3, based on equipment. And I hope they get the option packages right because as they were listed, it's hard to get the perfect mix of all options.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Haven't seen one for Strategic Vision, did you complete a survey for them before?

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
[MENTION=48]TurboTx[/MENTION] did the survey list any color options?

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Haven't seen one for Strategic Vision, did you complete a survey for them before?
Not that I can recall. I'm assuming my email was forwarded to them by Kia. Which makes me wonder why I never received the Kia survey.

[MENTION=48]TurboTx[/MENTION] did the survey list any color options?
No, no color options, only features and option packages.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
Love the way they ask how much you think its worth....hope you all put $3.00 and $5.00 so they keep the price down?

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
Love the way they ask how much you think its worth....hope you all put $3.00 and $5.00 so they keep the price down?
lol, I think I put $30k for the top of the line Stinger.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
So, I received another Stinger survey from Strategic Vision, this one only asking one question. I made the mistake of opening the email when I was half-asleep, though; apparently I answered the question, but I canNOT remember what they asked.

Has anybody else received a survey from them yet, either the first, 15 minute one or the follow-up?

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #13
Haven't received any other survey from Strategic Vision.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
No survey here either and I've signed up on Kia's website.