Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

{{ ImportShark }} NEW! Wheel Cap Sneak Peek

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Here's a quick look at our first Stinger-specific product release...add-on wheel caps soon to be available in Brembo-red and brushed chrome--either the GT or Stinger text logos. These basically just stick right on top of the Kia-branded wheel caps on your car. Quick-n-easy visual upgrade expected to be priced in the $15-$20 range.

Last edited:

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Wow these look fantastic

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Cool, I am in for a set.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
They look great!!

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I like the GT ones a lot!

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
Thanks all....I'm hoping to have the inventory in hand ready to ship within the next 10-14 days. I'll be sure to post an update with better pics as soon as they're here!

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
GT2 AWD Ceramic Sliver / Red Nappa
Im also in for the GT cap. Curious to hear if they look to stick out unnaturally far, or how well they stick. Fingers crossed for great reviews.

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
Im also in for the GT cap. Curious to hear if they look to stick out unnaturally far, or how well they stick. Fingers crossed for great reviews.
The inventory is due to arrive this week, so I'll be sure to post a bunch of pics. The width is 2mm, so that should be fine visually.

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #9
In stock and ready to go!

GT logo wheel caps CLICK HERE
STINGER logo wheel caps CLICK HERE

Both available in Brembo red and brushed chrome...

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Okay, I need this.

Any chance you have a pic of the GT silver on a wheel? I'm trying to gauge how big it looks.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Do these stick on OVER the original logos, or do you have to remove the originals first?

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #12
Okay, I need this.

Any chance you have a pic of the GT silver on a wheel? I'm trying to gauge how big it looks.
These just came in last night and I popped the red Stinger one on my wheels this morning. A bunch were shipped out today--including silver GT's--so I'll hope to get installed pics next week.

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #13
Do these stick on OVER the original logos, or do you have to remove the originals first?
Yes, they're overlays. Literally it takes 15 seconds to install one.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
These just came in last night and I popped the red Stinger one on my wheels this morning. A bunch were shipped out today--including silver GT's--so I'll hope to get installed pics next week.
Any chance you can hold one of the silver GT ones onto a wheel and snap a pic? Ready to buy.

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #15
Any chance you can hold one of the silver GT ones onto a wheel and snap a pic? Ready to buy.
That shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully I can get to where my car is before it gets too dark. Worst case, tomorrow for sure.

Canoli

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
When will the red ones come out? what color is the lettering, I'm assuming black

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #18
When will the red ones come out? what color is the lettering, I'm assuming black
Sorry if I didn't clarify, but you make a good point with your question. The only colors available are black/silver (technically the silver is brushed chrome) and black/red. In this designation, the first color listed (black) is the primary one--or in other words, the background. The second color listed is the highlight, or secondary color which the text or logo is comprised of. I think you may have red/black in mind, which would be backwards what we've got available. There are no current plans to do any other color background/primary except for black.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Would you recommend using a supplemental adhesive...maybe clear silicon...that?s a lot of torque on those caps to be held on with 3M adhesive?

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
The flying K emblems used on the Optimas were held on by 3M adhesive as well. I've never seen a complaint of one being lost.