Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2018 Kia Stinger featured at 2017 Chicago Auto Show

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Nice display of the 2018 Kia Stinger being featured at 2017 Chicago Auto Show.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Nice, I remember being at the Chicago Auto Show a few years ago and that place was amazing. Would love to go back there some day.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Fusion Sport
I have some beautiful pictures of the blue Singer at the Chicago Auto show I would like to add, but it doesn't look like I can add pictures from my computer on this site.

I will say that the car was much better looking in person (and I liked the blue better). I wasn't a fan of the Kia front fascia in the pictures until I saw the car in person at the car show. Now I am hooked. The smoked chrome was a nice touch, I hope the production car keeps the darker chrome.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Fusion Sport
20170210_210634.jpg

Here's one pic. The rest are on my phone still.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard [MENTION=38]SludgeFactory[/MENTION] and thanks for the photos. I agree with you, wasn't a big fan of Kia until I saw this car.

Rymin

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
Welcome aboard @<a href="http://www.kiastinger.org/forum/member.php?u=38" target="_blank">SludgeFactory</a> and thanks for the photos. I agree with you, wasn't a big fan of Kia until I saw this car.
Bro what about Kia Cadenza ? Have you seen it ??
[video=youtube_share;ZIyRbkYxEBI]http://youtu.be/ZIyRbkYxEBI[/video]
And yes Stinger in blue color is magnificent

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
The new Cadenza is great in terms of looks but it's a FWD car. The Stinger ticked all the check boxes for me.[wink]