Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2017 Kia Cadenza & 2018 Stinger TV Commercial, 'A Little Bigger, A Little Closer'

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
I was watching the Travel Channel the other day and saw a 2017 Kia Cadenza commercial that towards the end it featured the Kia Stinger. I had to rewind my DVR again just to confirm that it was indeed the Stinger. Wasn't able to find anything of higher quality on Youtube, but did find the commercial on this site. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wl0R/2017-kia-cadenza-and-2018-stinger-a-little-bigger-a-little-closer

I think this might be the first Kia Stinger commercial to be featured in North America.

The commercial shows a guy driving a BMW which then gets passed up by a Kia Cadenza, followed by the Kia Stinger.

Video Description
About 2017 Kia Cadenza & 2018 Stinger TV Commercial, 'A Little Bigger, A Little Closer'

Kia captures the feeling of being alone while driving. Two men, one driving a 2017 Kia Cadenza and the other a 2018 Stinger GT2, believe that they are the only people on the open road until they come face to face with one and other. One man spots the Cadenza behind him, appearing a little bigger as it comes closer until the driver speeds ahead of him. Moments later, he does the same and the two continue to race.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
I just saw this commercial tonight on the Food Network.

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
I've seen this twice, missed the Stinger the first time but saw it the second time.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Finally saw the commercial and also found it on youtube. This is the FULL commercial, skip to 0:52 if you want to see the Stinger.
[video=youtube;Vx79Nc_4tPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx79Nc_4tPw[/video]