Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Sibling rivalry; Stinger vs. G70

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Call me biased, but I think the Stinger inherited the looks in the family...[giggle]

Kia-Stinger-GT-side-profile.jpg
Genesis-G70-2018-800-01.jpg
2018-Kia-Stinger-GT-front-side-view.jpg
genesis-g70_100623199_m.jpg

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
haha I agree the Stinger looks way better. The roof line on the G70 reminds me of the Infiniti Q50.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
I'm still struggling with the fact that the Stinger wing mirrors are not painted the same colour as the car. In Australia that's traditionally the mark of a cheaper car or the bottom of the range version. I'm prepared to overlook it but at the same time interested to see what it looks like up close. I loved the idea of the carbon fibre "wrap" look in a previous post.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
I'm still struggling with the fact that the Stinger wing mirrors are not painted the same colour as the car. In Australia that's traditionally the mark of a cheaper car or the bottom of the range version. I'm prepared to overlook it but at the same time interested to see what it looks like up close. I loved the idea of the carbon fibre "wrap" look in a previous post.
Simple wrap should solve that problem, but having black mirrors seems to be the current trend these days. Some even pay more to have that look lol.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
The G70 is growing on my luxurious/tame side. It doesn't come close to the Stinger. One gripe I have is the ride heighth of the Stinger. RWD models should be about 1 1/2 inches lower IMO. Nothing wrond with having ride heighth but with it being lower, it'll improve performance and overall look of the car. A vendor is sure to provide some...

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
The G70 looks good but the Stinger looks way better.