Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Latest road trip... unbelievable gas mileage!!!

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
I continue to be amazed what Natasha (?18 GT2) can achieve in eco-mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT2 AWD
Wow, that's quite good. Quick calc says you averaged about 65.5 mph. About right? My wife took my GT2 AWD on a 720mi business round-trip from west MI to/from Toronto. Averaged 28+mpg, mostly in Eco mode. About 1/3 in MI - ~75mph; 2/3 in Canada ~ 66mph. (I don't get nearly that good, being a more... 'spirited' driver. [biggrin] )

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Great numbers!...I recently averaged 28.2 mpg on a 142 mile trip, granted I was doing 80 all the way.

pks1197

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Necro-ing this thread to see if anyone's gotten any higher mileage than this ('19 GT1).

Filled up, got on the highway and drove for 295 miles, 99% of it in cruise control at 75-80 mph, very little traffic on I10 from El Paso to Tucson. Biggest problem was a bit of a wait at the BP checkpoint. Took the picture at the first stoplight soon as I got off the highway.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Coming back from Henderson Nevada i averaged 30.8 an for a little while it was at 31.2 on ECO mode with the cruise set at 75 to 80mph and that was 333 miles.

Last edited:

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I’ve never been able to see a difference in fuel mileage between Eco and Comfort in my daily driving. I got about the same as you all on a round trip