Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Check out these fog lights!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States

Attachments

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
I thought [MENTION=339]Mike @ ImportShark[/MENTION] was releasing something similar.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I thought [MENTION=339]Mike @ ImportShark[/MENTION] was releasing something similar.
The customization shop that was doing these is the same place that made the stealth-style JL Audio subwoofer. They got a little turned off by the Stinger scene because of people complaining about the pricing, so the LED and foglight side vents got put on indefinite hold until there's more demand. What they were doing was not going to be a DIY setup like this though, it would have been a replacement ABS molded aftermarket version. Based on the pics on Ebay, this is a little too much on the "home garage made" side.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
LED Install.

Hey Guys Got the LED Fog lights installed on the stinger. looks really nice. Let me know what you think! More things to come! I'll have an Instagram setup solely for my stinger build soon enough
20181009_211113355_iOS.jpg
20181010_000821382_iOS.jpg
20181010_000815864_iOS.jpg

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Very nice [MENTION=1577]Koolwrench[/MENTION] [perfect10]

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
looking good

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Looks great

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Snow White KIA Stinger GT2 RWD
Looks pretty sweet.

Gmrz

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
[MENTION=1577]Koolwrench[/MENTION] that looks amazing bro [clap] [twothumb] and the strip around makes them stand out even more. I think I already followed you on Instagram, or someone else posted the same pics

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
[MENTION=1577]Koolwrench[/MENTION] that looks amazing bro [clap] [twothumb] and the strip around makes them stand out even more. I think I already followed you on Instagram, or someone else posted the same pics
not sure. my instagram is @ghost_hornet. Thanks as well, I'm very pleased how it turned out as well.