Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger at Chicago Auto Show

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Mazda6 Touring ? Soul Red
Like the stock wheels much better. But I get it, auto show, look at me ride. Ground effects, not too impressed with either, but hey, that's just me. Thanks for the post!

At the PDX auto show they didn't have one on the floor people could sit in! Just spinning on a podium. "Hello?! The dealerships have plenty of them now, and yet there aren't any at the auto show? What?!" Complete brick by Kia and/or their trade show company...

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Great photos, the Stinger is really on a winning streak this year

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
Really dig the yellow. What, 1 in 100 are made with yellow? And Panthera Metal is also a rare duck, but a good looker.

Last edited:
Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Really did the yellow. What, 1 in 100 are made with yellow? And Panthera Metal is also a rare duck, but a good looker.
I believe there?s going to be 500 yellow ones

Shaddolf

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Not sure why they chose to limit the yellow colour so much in the states. Other countries its just a mainstream colour option.

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Not sure why they chose to limit the yellow colour so much in the states. Other countries its just a mainstream colour option.
It wouldn't surprise me to see yellow being a permanent color option in 1 or 2 years.

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
It is odd, how Kia has all these colors, but is limiting them to a great degree. Or why so many GT's in blue, etc... They certainly simplified the mix in paint choices to feature sets as much as possible to keep initial quality up, and costs down. Here's to 2019...